New owner help

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Alec707
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Your Facebook name: ale.c707

New owner help

Postby Alec707 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:37 pm

I have read through many care sheets and watched hours and hours of videos. But I still have many questions that I don't get the best answers to when I search here. Per help, I was wondering if anyone knew a # that I could contact that would be able to help me as typing is boring and sometimes I have a hard time figuring out what words to type. If not here works too. To begin I have a juvenile Northern BTS about 6 months old, owned him for about a week now. He is doing fine, but I still have many questions. Please respond as I am very eager to learn more fast.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”