Not sure if she likes playpen

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Darkgoddess
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Not sure if she likes playpen

Postby Darkgoddess » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:33 am

So i brought my girl valkyrie a animal playpen to let her walk and play around in, as she doesnt seem to realise trying to jump off my bed is not a good idea. I put the pen on my bed and outside on the grass sometimes. With a few toys for her to push, a water dish, a hide and a nice branch.

Thing is she seems to like it at first exploring flicking her tongue everywhere but then she starts trying to push the sides grunting to get out and also climbing the sides, i had turned away for few min when she climbed the side this morning and caughter her about to vault off my bed again! of coure she cheered up it seemed after i let her climb all the way onto my head (her fav spot) but im wondering if she doesnt like her playpen cause the constant escape attempts or she justs really likes heights.

Pic of her trying to escape the pen

splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Not sure if she likes playpen

Postby splashy07 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:19 am

You can give them a whole room and they will still climb the walls. It's just what they do.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”