how do you make the enclosure more fun

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
SkittleTheSkink
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

how do you make the enclosure more fun

Postby SkittleTheSkink » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:47 am

So my skink Skittle is always knocking over thing like the humidifiers and thermometers and I would like to know how to make the tank beter because right now there is 2 hideaway huts 1 water bowl 2 food bowl (for insects and wet food) and that every thing in the tank Sept some rocks to file his claws so i would like some idea for the tank because I am going to clean it soon if you ask I Will give you pictures(He's shedding night now so im completely cleaning his tank after that)thanks.
Coolcar91
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: how do you make the enclosure more fun

Postby Coolcar91 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:23 pm

Hello!! This post is a little old, so I don’t know if you’re going to check it, but the way I made my skink’s enclosure a bit more interesting was by burying a plastic pipe to make a little underground tunnel. I’ll attach a link to the pipe I used, but I took some bendy pipe and made a curve, and put it underground to make a really dark hide and tunnel to run through. My skink immediately loved it, and sleeps in it every night and all day too!! It also is nice because it’s big enough for them even when they’re full grown, and it’s hard to find big hides!! I’ll post some pictures, I hope this helps!! Here’s the link: https://www.google.com/shopping/product ... KrJLlV9HqV
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1.0.0 Northern: Gimli!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”