Question1

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Caramon206
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Question1

Postby Caramon206 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:36 pm

ok, so this might sound a bit weird, but the other day my sister blew up several macs easily, and there was smoke everywhere. :dead:
my question is, if there is smoke, like oh no, i burned something in the chimney smoke, not oh no, the house is on fire, smoke, could it cause them lung damage? Or are they tough enough to endure it for a bit?
I ask for future reference. lol you can't trust my sis! (the whole house still smells like burnt macaroni!!: tired:) but nothing. We're laughing about it now! :poor: : TQlau Ho @ zach:
so that's my question. (I don't have him yet, but I'd like to know for future reference)
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Re: Question1

Postby Janella » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:56 pm

Smoke from something burnt won't hurt a skink. However, opening some windows to help air out the house would help. Now smoke from a fire...absolutely can cause damage.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”