My new BTS.

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
GatGat
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

My new BTS.

Postby GatGat » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:08 pm

I was wondering if anyone knew what he was based off of his colorations, i got him off of craigslist and the lady didn't say what kind he was i thought he might have been an Merauke but looking at some pictures i dong know. Can anyone help me out Thank you

Also his name is Charlie
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1616887678816_6781718458811229612.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: My new BTS.

Postby splashy07 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:11 am

Yes, Merauke.
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Re: My new BTS.

Postby Janella » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:51 pm

It does look like a Merauke, but better pictures, from over the top, side,and belly will help us identify it even better.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”