Bath time
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:11 am
We have had an Alpine Blue Tongue for 2 1/2 months now. I know that they take a bath in their drinking bowl but does anyone ever take their lizard into the shower with them. My youngest son is special needs so he
'.s on the with him sharing with the lizard spectrum and he loves taking the lizard into the shower with him. My older son told me off because he said it's not healthy and it's unhygienic full stop any ideas on this as I don't see a problem with it with it.
'.s on the with him sharing with the lizard spectrum and he loves taking the lizard into the shower with him. My older son told me off because he said it's not healthy and it's unhygienic full stop any ideas on this as I don't see a problem with it with it.