More drama

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Suzle87
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Re: More drama

Postby Suzle87 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:06 am

xXxBORISxXx wrote:I am glad to hear your skink is doing much better!! I hope it gives you some peace of mind.
I was wondering if your original issues with the urate crystals has cleared up since it began initially? If so, were you able to find the cause? Too much calcium?
Thanks!!

Hi, no oddly we never got to the bottom of the crystals, it seems to have gone much less but there are still a few on the urate. He had xrays that showed nothing, had medicine incase it was parasites, ive cut down his calcium. Im presuming its a combination of maybe him not drinking enough and maybe calcium levels. But i cant be sure. Sorry i cant be more help!
xXxBORISxXx
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: More drama

Postby xXxBORISxXx » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:02 am

No problem; thanks for the reply!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”