Another which Tiliqua is it post!
Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:18 pm
Hey everyone,
I’m new here and also new in the terrarium hobby after having a corn snake 10 or so years ago.
I recently reserved my Bluetongueskink and I’m told by the seller that its a Gigas and Indonesian. But more than that I haven’t gotten. Now I’ve been looking around the net to try and pinpoint the species so I know how high the humidity should be.
I’ve had someone tell me that it might be an Irian Jaya. Could be it but I just want to be really sure.
Can you guys help me out, please?
I’m new here and also new in the terrarium hobby after having a corn snake 10 or so years ago.
I recently reserved my Bluetongueskink and I’m told by the seller that its a Gigas and Indonesian. But more than that I haven’t gotten. Now I’ve been looking around the net to try and pinpoint the species so I know how high the humidity should be.
I’ve had someone tell me that it might be an Irian Jaya. Could be it but I just want to be really sure.
Can you guys help me out, please?