Nutritionally, tell me the nutritional content that must be included in the feed of bts.

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
ahndh6636
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Nutritionally, tell me the nutritional content that must be included in the feed of bts.

Postby ahndh6636 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:09 am

I would like to know what kind of nutrients must be included when feeding the bts.
And I wonder how much essential nutrients should be included in a single feed.
(We are curious about the amount of food bts feed.)
It would be nice if you could tell us the nutrients you need to feed from the baby to the adult.
You can give me other bts breeding information.
mb606587
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Nutritionally, tell me the nutritional content that must be included in the feed of bts.

Postby mb606587 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:41 pm

It depends on the diet you feed. Most canned dog foods already have the necessary vitamins and minerals pre-added. I exclusively feed all of my BTS this diet and haven't needed to use any multivitamin supplementation. I do a light sprinkling of calcium w/ d3 powder once per week, which becomes more imperative if UVB lighting isn't used. Now if you're feeding primarily insects or something such as ground turkey, it becomes more necessary to use a good multivitamin powder to dust.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”