Reptifogger

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Suzle87
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Reptifogger

Postby Suzle87 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:53 pm

Just a quick question to see everyone’s thoughts.
I’ve got a reptifogger which I use regularly with no issue, but I’ve just read that foggers are banned in some countries as they cause RI’s?! First I’ve ever heard of it, do I need to clean it a certain way to avoid anything like this or is this just scare mongering??
How do you clean your fogger?
mb606587
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Reptifogger

Postby mb606587 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:50 pm

I've used foggers (I use converted portable humidifiers) for years without issue. Using distilled water will help keep the machine from accumulating gunk from mineral deposits often found in tap water. I clean mine with paper towels and cotton swabs to get the hard-to-reach areas.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”