Food crusted on mouth
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:58 am
Hi there,
Loki recently started to get some food crusted in the edge of his mouth (see pictures).
Should I do anything or will it go away on its own? Or does it look like it is something else?
It is visible on both sides of the mouth in the edges. I don't see anything red or sore that would indicate mouth rot...
(sorry for the upside-down picture, don't know why it is like that)
Loki recently started to get some food crusted in the edge of his mouth (see pictures).
Should I do anything or will it go away on its own? Or does it look like it is something else?
It is visible on both sides of the mouth in the edges. I don't see anything red or sore that would indicate mouth rot...
(sorry for the upside-down picture, don't know why it is like that)