White northern

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Slinks
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

White northern

Postby Slinks » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:44 pm

Hi everyone. Just curious if anybody on here knows where i can find a white northern.
Thanks, jason
mb606587
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: White northern

Postby mb606587 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:06 pm

Depends on your definition of a white Northern. You'll find many breeders that produce skinks from the old Turner white lines. These skinks are not completely white but tend to lighten out as they age. Ray Gurgui of Thunder Bay Herps and Austin Molyneaux of Scincoides.com would be two great sources to start with. Both are active on Facebook and run pages. If not on Facebook, I believe TikisGeckos.com is also working with some Turner whites and lighter phased Northerns. Bluetongueskink.com also has some lighter variants as well. You may have difficulty finding one this late in the year and if you do, expect to pay handsomely for it. Now if you're looking for one of the hypo morphs or albinos that are bred out of Australia, those are extremely rare here in the US and it's likely not feasible that you'll be able to obtain one at this time.
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: White northern

Postby splashy07 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:26 am

I produce them. My male is descendant pf the Turner line. Unfortunately I've only got one holdback left and I am currently not shipping.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”