I really want a skink. But I have questions.
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:21 am
Hello I'm new to skinks. I literally only learned they existed 4 days ago.
Was at a pet shop and got to hold one. Fell in love with them.
But just a few questions. As Google isn't always the best.
Where they live.. What kind of viv is really good for a skink? I know they can get big and like to dig. But some suggestions on viv would be helpful.
Northern BTS need less humidity?
That's the one thing I would worrie about is the humidity.
And food. Do they need bugs?
Also I hear people say to feed them greens. But which type.
And they love fruit like bananas. But which others do they like?
And how much would you u give them?
Thanks for the help.
Was at a pet shop and got to hold one. Fell in love with them.
But just a few questions. As Google isn't always the best.
Where they live.. What kind of viv is really good for a skink? I know they can get big and like to dig. But some suggestions on viv would be helpful.
Northern BTS need less humidity?
That's the one thing I would worrie about is the humidity.
And food. Do they need bugs?
Also I hear people say to feed them greens. But which type.
And they love fruit like bananas. But which others do they like?
And how much would you u give them?
Thanks for the help.
