Page 1 of 1
Vens new squeeze
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:50 am
by Suzle87
He’s now found love .... with a bag.
After days of frantic digging, running around and generally being a mentalist on the hunt for a lady (I think).
331ED7B6-A1D0-4370-91EE-C4B306BB47D8.jpeg
Re: Vens new squeeze
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:13 am
by splashy07
More than likely the only hybridization I approve of! Hahahahahah!
Re: Vens new squeeze
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:53 pm
by Suzle87
splashy07 wrote:More than likely the only hybridization I approve of! Hahahahahah!
I’m presuming now is the season for him as he’s gone really hyper and sociable and isn’t very interested in food. The lads got taste though, lovely bag haha
Re: Vens new squeeze
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:11 pm
by Janella
Oh Ven, you are such a character!
Re: Vens new squeeze
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:58 pm
by kingofnobbys
A hard plastic toy lizard works wonders for amorous uberhorny boy skinks.
Re: Vens new squeeze
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:00 pm
by Suzle87
kingofnobbys wrote:A hard plastic toy lizard works wonders for amorous uberhorny boy skinks.
And you tell me this on payday!! Haha, right, plastic lizard shopping for me!
Re: Vens new squeeze
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:07 pm
by Suzle87
Perhaps a daft question but... does it matter what kind of lizard it is, the only skink one I’ve found so far is (0quid as it’s in America... and as much as I love him, he will have to just curb his urges at that price haha
Re: Vens new squeeze
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:36 am
by kingofnobbys
Suzle87 wrote:Perhaps a daft question but... does it matter what kind of lizard it is, the only skink one I’ve found so far is (0quid as it’s in America... and as much as I love him, he will have to just curb his urges at that price haha
No , George my male eastern BT , and then Puff my male central bearded dragon both loved a soft stuffed knitted lizard that my wife made as a toy for our then baby grandson. They'd ravish it shamelessly until our grandson decided he wanted it as a his pet lizard and took it home.
This is very much what it looked like :
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/6141110 ... ch_click=1
Re: Vens new squeeze
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:40 am
by Suzle87
kingofnobbys wrote:Suzle87 wrote:Perhaps a daft question but... does it matter what kind of lizard it is, the only skink one I’ve found so far is (0quid as it’s in America... and as much as I love him, he will have to just curb his urges at that price haha
No , George my male eastern BT , and then Puff my male central bearded dragon both loved a soft stuffed knitted lizard that my wife made as a toy for our then baby grandson. They'd ravish it shamelessly until our grandson decided he wanted it as a his pet lizard and took it home.
Hahaha I love this!!
I will get him one ASAP and let you know how he reacts! He seemed more settled last night after his brief romance with the bag haha