Page 1 of 1
<3
Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:20 pm
by Coleyfgreene
I became a lizard mom today thanks to @splashy07 (I have no idea how to tag people in this forum, lol). We've already had the best day together! I am so obsessed with this little dinosaur already.
Re: <3
Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:37 pm
by Janella
Congratulations!! What a cutie :-). Welcome to the forum
Re: <3
Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm
by Coleyfgreene
Thank you!! He really is, it's too much!
Re: <3
Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:09 am
by Bentayga
Your baby looks adorable!!! Congrats (: they have become my favorite pet ever since I got one last year
Re: <3
Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:09 am
by kingofnobbys
Great treats for your scale child are :
raw chicken eggs - he/she'll know how to deal with it <<<< will be messy , so in the bath tub or in a plastic kiddies clam shaped wading pool is the best bet if offering inside >>>>
banana slices - go easy on it though (high in phosphorus)
scrabbled unspiced egg
Slices of hardboiled egg
big silkworms
clean purged garden snails (best to buy from commercial breeders as they are going to parasite and toxin free).
Re: <3
Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 3:50 pm
by splashy07
So glad he's loved just as much as he was here! You know I miss him!
Re: <3
Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:33 am
by Suzle87
So cute!!
Re: <3
Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:17 am
by kingofnobbys
Nothing quite as nice as a snuggle up under your chin from a big smoogy bluetongue.
Re: <3
Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:55 am
by Coleyfgreene
Thank you, everyone!! I am so excited to have him!! We have not decided for sure on a name yet, having a hard time with that one!
Re: <3
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:50 am
by RmeDad
My Northern's name is BALOO!
Re: <3
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:26 am
by Coleyfgreene
I love the name Baloo! That's so cute!
We called ours Hank and it stuck!
Re: <3
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:39 am
by splashy07
Love to Hank from his former mommy.....!!!
Re: <3
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:52 am
by Suzle87
I love the name Hank for a BT’s that’s ace!! Haha x
Re: <3
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:39 pm
by Coleyfgreene
Susan, Hank says he loves you too!!
Y'all he's the best boy. We've only had him a short time but he's already a perfect addition to our family!
Re: <3
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:30 am
by StaceyLeigh
That Eastern is gorgeous, congrats!