100 watt Megaray and output measurements through screen.

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
4thInfantryVet
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

100 watt Megaray and output measurements through screen.

Postby 4thInfantryVet » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:40 am

Hey everyone, I’m going to try and save some people some time or some money or both in the long run. I have just started preparing for my new blue tongues and have been in a whirlwind of research and reviews and a buying spree.

One of the things I had trouble with was the screen too and the filtering effects on a bulb. Well I just want anyone out there in my position of waiting on a new enclosure to ship that if you get a 40 breeder, and a 100 watt megaray, that it is still too much to use output wise. I’d go with the 70 watt for sure and I’ve ordered one to replace the 100 watt.

Below are the photos of equipment and measurements of the UVI. I hope this helps someone out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”