Wet nose

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Suzle87
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Wet nose

Postby Suzle87 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:51 am

Hi all, I have noticed today both ventress’ nostrils are slightly wet, he’s bumped the scale off his nose so could it be to do with this?
He is active, eating normally, humidity is always 70 or above and he has no other signs of an RI, so I’m just wondering do they get colds sometimes and just have slightly runny noses or is it something else? Let me know what you think, thankyou x
mb606587
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Wet nose

Postby mb606587 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:17 am

They don't get colds. It might be nothing but I'd keep an eye on it and if you notice any other symptoms of a respiratory infection, then consider having your skink checked out.
Suzle87
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Re: Wet nose

Postby Suzle87 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:10 am

Ok il keep an eye on him over the next few days and if I notice anything else il get him in the vets before the weekend. Gonna not let him have much time out of the viv for this week aswell to ensure he’s always in the right temp and humidity. Thanks for your input

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”