BTS in Los Angeles area

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
TheStarCommander
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

BTS in Los Angeles area

Postby TheStarCommander » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:07 am

Hey, this is my first time posting on this forum, and I've been looking into getting a Northern Blue tongue skink. I have an enclosure ready, but I don't know any breeders and cant seem to find any in the downtown los angeles area. I am willing to drive, but Id first need help getting some contact info from any breeders. If anybody knows of any good breeders I'd be really thankful. Cheers!
mb606587

Re: BTS in Los Angeles area

Postby mb606587 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:28 am

Check the Classifieds tab and then click the link for recommended breeders. You will find James Wilson at the top from I believe San Diego. He's one of the best there is. His contact email will be listed.
TheStarCommander
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Re: BTS in Los Angeles area

Postby TheStarCommander » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:21 pm

Thank you so much!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”