Page 1 of 1

Sperm Plugs

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:52 pm
by Yeshika
I've always pegged my skink as male, but he's been far too young to tell. He dropped what I believe may be sperm plugs today, so I was wondering if anyone can confirm that they are indeed this? He's just turned one last month, so he's about the right age for it.

WIN_20190207_13_28_02_Pro.jpg


Thanks guys!

Re: Sperm Plugs

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:57 pm
by mb606587
Yep, those are sperm plugs.

Re: Sperm Plugs

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:07 pm
by Yeshika
Awesome! Thank you! :)

Re: Sperm Plugs

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:57 am
by Edward
It's a boy! :thumbs:

Re: Sperm Plugs

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:36 am
by Yeshika
I get people asking all the time if he's a boy or not, and having to explain lizard anatomy and how hard it is to tell to people is a lengthy process :lol:
Now I can 100% say he's a little guy :D