Page 1 of 1
Identifying my Blue Tongue
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:06 pm
by Bravies

I have been looking online, I was told Blue was a northern when I first got him and even then I was skeptical.
After looking online he looks to me like a marauke or an Indonesian but I am not too sure. If someone could give me some clarity it would be much appreciated.
Re: Identifying my Blue Tongue
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:40 pm
by Efferalgan
Black legs: this is not a scincoides. You have either Indonesian, Merauke or IJ.
Re: Identifying my Blue Tongue
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:48 am
by mb606587
Definitely not a Northern or a Classic Indonesian. Post a picture from above. Looks like a Merauke.
Re: Identifying my Blue Tongue
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:16 am
by Edward
100% not a Northern (T. s. intermedia).
It is definitely T. gigas of some sort. More pictures could help narrow it down.
Re: Identifying my Blue Tongue
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:37 am
by splashy07
Appears Merauke, IJ or cross thereof.
Re: Identifying my Blue Tongue
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:26 pm
by Suzle87
I’m gonna say IJ as it looks as though he has the trident marking thing on his neck same as my Ventress