Skink's Eye, mouth, and nose crusty
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:30 am
Hi, my 3 year old BTS has recently had this problem. I'll attach a picture.
This started a few weeks ago and has gotten progressively worse.
I have had her in a 40 gallon tank with a log hide, a shallow water bowl (cleaned and refilled daily), a few fake plants, and aspen shavings. She has a 75 watt heat bulb on for 12 hours off for 12. I feed her a mix of grain-free soft food and mustard greens dusted with calcium. I give her the occasional grapes, blueberries, night-crawlers, frozen thawed pinkie, and sometimes left over fish and chicken liver from my tegu. If you need anymore info just tell me.
Do you know what i can do?

This started a few weeks ago and has gotten progressively worse.
I have had her in a 40 gallon tank with a log hide, a shallow water bowl (cleaned and refilled daily), a few fake plants, and aspen shavings. She has a 75 watt heat bulb on for 12 hours off for 12. I feed her a mix of grain-free soft food and mustard greens dusted with calcium. I give her the occasional grapes, blueberries, night-crawlers, frozen thawed pinkie, and sometimes left over fish and chicken liver from my tegu. If you need anymore info just tell me.
Do you know what i can do?
