Page 1 of 1

Is this normal?

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:42 am
by Jessiejee
Hello everyone, I’ve had Kokiri, a northern bts, for about 8 months now and he/she Is my very first bluey. I am in need of some expertise here, I was wondering if his/her colours were normal? The colours that worry me are of the tail and side belly, the back seems normal..

Thanks for the help :thumbs:

Re: Is this normal?

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:58 am
by kingofnobbys
Better full body photos of him from above and the sides will help.

Re: Is this normal?

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:13 pm
by Jessiejee
Yes, here’s some more photos, I hope it helps.. I’m more worried about the little spots (like mini dots) on the side, close to the front legs, there are some on the tail too.

Re: Is this normal?

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:19 am
by splashy07
One hundred percent northern.

Re: Is this normal?

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:20 am
by splashy07
And to add, there are many color phases of Northern BTs.

Re: Is this normal?

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:28 pm
by Jessiejee
Alright thanks! I’m reassured a bit now! :thumbs: