Morph?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Cyberlizard
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Morph?

Postby Cyberlizard » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:49 pm

Hello and Happy Holidays,

I've had Rosie for almost 4 months now and she (or he) is doing great, and growing like crazy! When I purchased her from BHB they said her parents were a classic and sunrise pair. Now I know nothing about morphs and I was kinda just curious if she displays any of that sunrise look. I have no interest in breeding her in the future or anything like that, I am just kinda curious :lol:

If anyone knows anything about morphs let me know if you see any traits beside classic northern. Regardless I think she is the prettiest lizard ever :D

Thank you all for helping to make this forum so great, it really has been essential to me providing the best home possible for my girl.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mb606587
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Morph?

Postby mb606587 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Looks to me like a sunrise. I could be mistaken but I believe the sunrises are known for their more pale yellows and coloring. I'm admittedly not an expert on the various morphs either. Here is a thread with some pics for reference...viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24860&hilit=Sunrise
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson

Re: Morph?

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Doesn't look like a pure Sunrise, but a sunrise cross is possible. If they said that's what it is, I guess that's what it is lol.
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”