Page 1 of 1

Merauke?

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:12 pm
by Reptile luver
I think its a female merauke but i question because its really light overall? Can any one tell mi what kind thry think she is?

Re: Merauke?

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:41 pm
by Susann
100% fantastic, gorgeous Merauke.

Re: Merauke?

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:47 am
by splashy07
Hey Sue! Welcome back!!! And totally agree, gorgeous one!!!! Don't see those light phase ones too often!

Re: Merauke?

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:11 am
by Reptile luver
Thank u for responding. So u guys agree its a merauke? I was right :ohyes: whoo hoo :thumbs: :shock:

Re: Merauke?

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:06 pm
by Janella
Stunning Merauke!!!

Re: Merauke?

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:41 am
by splashy07
Yes, that really IS a nice one. I would be hard pressed to walk by that myself.

Re: Merauke?

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:43 pm
by Reptile luver
Thank u all for responding. :D