Question: Diffusing Essential Oils / Burning Candle Nearby Skink Tank?
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:44 am
Hi all,
A while back, I asked if it was safe to burn incense near a skink tank (I have never done this, I was merely curious). The consensus was that no, it is not safe as incense produces smoke.
I am now wondering, what about diffusing essential oils? This is just a water vapor in the air.
Furthermore, what do people think about candles? Presuming that, when blowing out the candle, a lid is placed overtop to contain the smoke that would be produced.
My skink's tank is at the foot of my bed and I am wondering if he ever notices this stuff, or if it bothers him.
Appreciate your input!!
-Daryn
A while back, I asked if it was safe to burn incense near a skink tank (I have never done this, I was merely curious). The consensus was that no, it is not safe as incense produces smoke.
I am now wondering, what about diffusing essential oils? This is just a water vapor in the air.
Furthermore, what do people think about candles? Presuming that, when blowing out the candle, a lid is placed overtop to contain the smoke that would be produced.
My skink's tank is at the foot of my bed and I am wondering if he ever notices this stuff, or if it bothers him.
Appreciate your input!!
-Daryn