Page 1 of 1

What species is this Skink

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:42 am
by Oblea123
Hello, I’m currently looking at getting my first blue tongue. I have found a young one for sale. They say there northern but I just want a second opinion to make sure. Thank you in advance for the helpful information.

Re: What species is this Skink

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:20 am
by starscream3232
Looks like a possible northern hybrid. Better pics would help with identification.

Re: What species is this Skink

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:28 am
by kingofnobbys
I think she's a JUVENILE Eastern BTS.

Re: What species is this Skink

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:27 am
by splashy07
Send more pictures, you'd never find an Eastern in a pet shop. I'm thinking along with Starscream. Possibly hybrid or IJ, or a very bad picture of a Northern in shed. Northerns are quite rare in pet shops also, although it is baby season and some breeders sell to pet shops. Definitely need more and better pictures of the entire animal.