Page 1 of 1

Unboxing my New BTS!

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:28 pm
by TeamNinjaBug
I made a video of unboxing my first ever blue tongue skink! My training has led me up to this moment, destiny calls and her name is Lulu. I'm not a savvy youtuber, so pardon the amateur-ness oozing from the video. I also welcome any advice on her enclosure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzr-BReygk

Huge thanks to Stacey for gifting me with Lulu. I shall give this little one the best life I possibly can, aka, spoil the hell out of her XD

Re: Unboxing my New BTS!

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:53 pm
by StaceyLeigh
Great video, and awesome enclosure! I think Lulu is going to be a very spoiled pet. Can't wait to see updates as she grows.

Re: Unboxing my New BTS!

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:48 pm
by Angel_BTS
Awww your little BTS is so cute!! I also love the enclosure - it looks so cosy and natural.

Re: Unboxing my New BTS!

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:14 pm
by jdheff1982
Nice job! Good looking skink, too!

I wish I had done the same when I got my baby northern. If I had, you all would have watched him roam around the kitchen table and eat puree from a measuring spoon. He was such a happy little dude after he warmed up.

Good luck with your new pet!