Page 1 of 1
Any Canadian BTS Breeders?
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:48 pm
by Varis
I am officially looking to buy a baby Blue Tongue now. That being said, I don't know many breeders, let alone Canadian ones. I know of MelsExotics, who is based out of my city, but she hasn't responded to any of my inquiries as of yet. Any recommendations?
Additional ways of contacting Mel would also be awesome! Her new litter of babies look adorable.
Re: Any Canadian BTS Breeders?
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:02 am
by splashy07
I was going to suggest her. Have you tried on facebook? I don't use social media so I wouldn't even know how to go about it. I tried (I'm sure you did too) looking for a phone contact number but couldn't find. Wish I could be of more help.
Re: Any Canadian BTS Breeders?
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:10 pm
by xXxBORISxXx
Hey there!
I purchased a skink from Mel last year. Took a couple months for her to respond but I believe she gets a lot of emails and just gets behind

its pretty rare to find a skink breeder in Canada so there is a lot of interest! I'd say have patience and she will get around to responding when the the babies are old enough to be sold.
The day she replied to my email was the same day I picked up my skink. One of the happiest days of my life

Hope you're able to get one!!
Re: Any Canadian BTS Breeders?
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:51 am
by RedCaliburn
I got my nothern blue tongue skink from don's reptiles. He's based in BC, and sells easterns and northerns as captive bred.
https://www.donpattersonreptiles.com/
Re: Any Canadian BTS Breeders?
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:25 pm
by ascerny
Mine came from bluetongueexotics. I found its best to contact them through facebook.