Page 1 of 1

What Type Of Bluey?

Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:53 pm
by echo.the.gecko
Hello! If this is the wrong place to post this, please tell me. I’m relatively new to this forum still, so sorry for anything wrong I do! Anyway, I was looking into adopting a blue tongue skink. I found this one, but wanted to verify it was an Indonesian before I adopt it. Thanks!

Link: https://syracuse.craigslist.org/pet/d/n ... 91512.html

Re: What Type Of Bluey?

Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:48 pm
by Yeshika
echo.the.gecko wrote:Hello! If this is the wrong place to post this, please tell me. I’m relatively new to this forum still, so sorry for anything wrong I do! Anyway, I was looking into adopting a blue tongue skink. I found this one, but wanted to verify it was an Indonesian before I adopt it. Thanks!

Link: https://syracuse.craigslist.org/pet/d/n ... 91512.html


Definitely not Australian, but I can't be sure what specific type of indonesian you have. Hopefully someone who has had experience with them can confirm :D

Re: What Type Of Bluey?

Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:59 am
by Suzle87
Yeshika wrote:
echo.the.gecko wrote:Hello! If this is the wrong place to post this, please tell me. I’m relatively new to this forum still, so sorry for anything wrong I do! Anyway, I was looking into adopting a blue tongue skink. I found this one, but wanted to verify it was an Indonesian before I adopt it. Thanks!

Link: https://syracuse.craigslist.org/pet/d/n ... 91512.html


Definitely not Australian, but I can't be sure what specific type of indonesian you have. Hopefully someone who has had experience with them can confirm :D


Yes definitely Indonesian as said above (from what I've learnt from the clever folk on here) I would say due to the speckling between the bands it's a classic Indo? (waiting for someone with more knowledge to correct me if I'm wrong there, but that would be my guess) Hope you get an answer from a knowledgeable source soon. keep us posted if you do adopt!

Re: What Type Of Bluey?

Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:31 pm
by echo.the.gecko
Yeshika wrote:
echo.the.gecko wrote:Hello! If this is the wrong place to post this, please tell me. I’m relatively new to this forum still, so sorry for anything wrong I do! Anyway, I was looking into adopting a blue tongue skink. I found this one, but wanted to verify it was an Indonesian before I adopt it. Thanks!

Link: https://syracuse.craigslist.org/pet/d/n ... 91512.html


Definitely not Australian, but I can't be sure what specific type of indonesian you have. Hopefully someone who has had experience with them can confirm :D


Okay, thank you!

Suzle87 wrote:
Yeshika wrote:
echo.the.gecko wrote:Hello! If this is the wrong place to post this, please tell me. I’m relatively new to this forum still, so sorry for anything wrong I do! Anyway, I was looking into adopting a blue tongue skink. I found this one, but wanted to verify it was an Indonesian before I adopt it. Thanks!

Link: https://syracuse.craigslist.org/pet/d/n ... 91512.html


Definitely not Australian, but I can't be sure what specific type of indonesian you have. Hopefully someone who has had experience with them can confirm :D


Yes definitely Indonesian as said above (from what I've learnt from the clever folk on here) I would say due to the speckling between the bands it's a classic Indo? (waiting for someone with more knowledge to correct me if I'm wrong there, but that would be my guess) Hope you get an answer from a knowledgeable source soon. keep us posted if you do adopt!


Okay, thanks! I do think I will end up adopting, and I’ll definitely keep you all posted!

Re: What Type Of Bluey?

Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:25 pm
by kayla990
Pretty bluey! Goodluck with adopting :D I'm tempted to say a Classic Indonesian (possible with some Kei Island blood in there). But I'm not an expert at ID'ing ^__^

Re: What Type Of Bluey?

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:48 am
by echo.the.gecko
kayla990 wrote:Pretty bluey! Goodluck with adopting :D I'm tempted to say a Classic Indonesian (possible with some Kei Island blood in there). But I'm not an expert at ID'ing ^__^


Okay, thank you!