Page 1 of 1

Meet the new blotchie

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:48 am
by Cherbear
Kim sent me this beauty the other day. I'm thrilled to finally have another blotched added to my group. I have a male that I got from him in the past...Here's to hoping I end up with a pair!
FB_IMG_1524689823781.jpg

FB_IMG_1524689842909.jpg

FB_IMG_1524689862474.jpg

Re: Meet the new blotchie

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:27 am
by Whnthsungoesdwn
She’s beautiful!! Fingers crossed for ya!!!

Re: Meet the new blotchie

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:07 pm
by Janella
Wow, stunning!

Re: Meet the new blotchie

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:39 am
by Angel_BTS
Awesome colours!

Re: Meet the new blotchie

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:07 am
by kayla990
Very pretty! Would be cool if you're able to get a pair, fingers crossed :D

Re: Meet the new blotchie

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:33 am
by splashy07
Congratulations, Cheryl! Absolutely gorgeous. Good luck!

Re: Meet the new blotchie

Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:23 pm
by dingopanga
What a beautiful little Alpine blotched blue tongue!

Cheryl, do you actually have a 150+ Northerns!!??

That's amazing, too.

Re: Meet the new blotchie

Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:09 pm
by Cherbear
dingopanga wrote:What a beautiful little Alpine blotched blue tongue!

Cheryl, do you actually have a 150+ Northerns!!??

That's amazing, too.


Yup, we have nearly 200 blue tongues here at the moment and hopefully a number of those are gravid.

Re: Meet the new blotchie

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:15 am
by splashy07
That's awesome. If I had the space I would too.

Re: Meet the new blotchie

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:34 pm
by Scotts1au
nice one :thumbs: