Page 1 of 1
I visited the skink KING
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:26 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
I recently went to Florida an was giving the privilege of seeing the KING of skinks, Ray Gurgui of Thunderbay Herps. It was an honor to hangout and learn from him face-to-face and see his amazing collection!
Re: I visited the skink KING
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:59 pm
by Janella
Nice to see faces with names

Re: I visited the skink KING
Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:37 am
by splashy07
Ahhh, lucky you! I'm planning to do that myself one day when I have the time. I have one of his protégé.
Re: I visited the skink KING
Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:43 pm
by Scotts1au
Nice one ML

Re: I visited the skink KING
Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:36 pm
by DerpyHerpLover
We bought our girl, Grendel, from Ray almost a year ago. He is super nice, always answers questions from basic to advanced and is a huge resource for the community.
Yep, King of Skinks, indeed.