Page 1 of 1

Help me identify my new 2 year old skink please!

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:31 pm
by david1517
Hello everyone I just recently as in yesterday got this beautiful girl blue tongue skink. A guy from Texas was moving into a smaller apartment and needed her to go to a good home so I bought her because I couldn't find any others and I wanted an adult. He said she's about 2 years old and was sold to him as an Indonesian but she's extremely tame and hasn't shown any signs of being and Indonesian, considering everything I read says Indonesians arent very tame. Ill attach some pictures of her down below I am just so curios as to what she is so I can care for her in the best way possible. Thank you!

Re: Help me identify my new 2 year old skink please!

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:07 pm
by EricaLikeBurrito
She's an Indonesian. I'm not sure about the sub-species, but it looks like a merauke to me.

Re: Help me identify my new 2 year old skink please!

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:56 am
by splashy07
Merauke.

Re: Help me identify my new 2 year old skink please!

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:19 am
by ReptiFiles
Merauke-locality Indonesian, Tiliqua gigas evanescens.