Mites
Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:20 am
Guys. I know I’m posting so much but there are just so many things about my BTS baby boy that are stressing me out and worrying me. I still have my vet appt tomorrow, so that’s good.
However- New concern (in addition to my old, still). I noticed he has mites. Or what I’m assuming are mites. Which is weird because I checked him everyday since I got him for mites and haven’t seen them until now (2 weeks later). Has there ever been a case of mites coming from a bag of cypress mulch? Because I don’t know where they came from! They’re huge..I definitely would have noticed them before. However, since I’ve suspected the RI (and now possible MI??!!) he has been borrowing more than usual.
Anyway, I plan on treating the kite problem after work today. (I’m so stressed over my baby I’m missing my post work grad class to address this issue). However, I heard that everything must come out of the tank. BUT if my baby is intact sick with an RI (we’ll find out tomorrow), how will just paper towel hold humidity up in the tank?? Any advice will be helpful. Maybe share how you felt with mites, if you have?
Also, I tried to message Susann concerning MI but I’m not sure I am working these PM’s right?? The message is in my outback rather than sent. Can someone please assist!! Lol sorry guys, still pretty new to this site.
However- New concern (in addition to my old, still). I noticed he has mites. Or what I’m assuming are mites. Which is weird because I checked him everyday since I got him for mites and haven’t seen them until now (2 weeks later). Has there ever been a case of mites coming from a bag of cypress mulch? Because I don’t know where they came from! They’re huge..I definitely would have noticed them before. However, since I’ve suspected the RI (and now possible MI??!!) he has been borrowing more than usual.
Anyway, I plan on treating the kite problem after work today. (I’m so stressed over my baby I’m missing my post work grad class to address this issue). However, I heard that everything must come out of the tank. BUT if my baby is intact sick with an RI (we’ll find out tomorrow), how will just paper towel hold humidity up in the tank?? Any advice will be helpful. Maybe share how you felt with mites, if you have?
Also, I tried to message Susann concerning MI but I’m not sure I am working these PM’s right?? The message is in my outback rather than sent. Can someone please assist!! Lol sorry guys, still pretty new to this site.