I got my Halmahera BTS last Saturday. Today, I noticed when I unburried him from the substrate (eco earth and cypress mulch) his right eye started to bubble. Of course, my paranoid self googled it right away and I found people on this forum saying it could be a sign of RI. I also saw someone post that their BTS didn’t respond to treatment and passed away, and now I am SUPER paranoid. When I took him out he ate some egg and got yolk on his noise, he was rubbing his face against the hard surfaces, which I thought he was just trying to get the yolk off but I saw someone on here say their BTS rubbed his face raw when he had an RI. I don’t notice any weird sounds when he’s breathing, but he does sneeze here and there.
I called an exotic vet in my area, but they have nothing available until a week from today, next Friday. How serious is this? Can it wait the week? I literally feel like breaking down and crying because I feel it’s my fault. I am doing the best I can trying to keep the humidity up. There’s moss, I spray 2-3 times a day, huge water bowl, alumnion foil covering half the top...I tried everything. I feel like I’m failing and I don’t want my baby to pay for it



