Page 1 of 1

Dust in scales.

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:06 pm
by Ohgeez
Hey all! My guy has quite a bit of dust built up on his head scales (on his 'third eye') from digging about. Its tough and won't wipe away, and I think it was around before his last shed as well. Any advice on how I can remove it?

Re: Dust in scales.

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 pm
by EricaLikeBurrito
Have you tried rubbing a little water on its head (gently and only a couple drops at a time)

Re: Dust in scales.

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:07 am
by Ohgeez
I did try gently wiping it with a damp cloth. He could only tolerate it for a few moments before trying to escape lol

Re: Dust in scales.

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:31 pm
by Ohgeez
Good news is i managed to dislodge it with water, poor guy really didnt enjoy it lol but im glad to see it all clean again. I had gotten worried when just a damp cloth wouldn't work.