Skinks and Geckos
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
AllTheAnimalia
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:42 pm
- Country: US
Skinks and Geckos
I was wondering if I should get a BTS I have a blog that shares my animal experiences that you could look at to see if it would be a good fit. Thank you SoOOO much! Heres my blog [url]alltheanimalia.blogspot.com[/url] Thank you!!! 
Skinks are great


- EricaLikeBurrito
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:26 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: California
Re: Skinks and Geckos
Get one! They're amazing. I love your blog :)
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 206 guests
