Sick BTS?
Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:58 am
So I just recently got a BTS about two weeks ago. I recently noticed something going on with his scales. He looks to be duller, he hides all the time, and he just acts shyer than normal, and some of his scales look funny. I'm hoping it's just a shed. I have only had him a little bit so I just want to know if this is a shed or something I need to worry about.
I should add that he is about 2 years old. I feed him high in dog food (no grains, no potatoes, chicken only) with greens and vegetables and calcium powder ever other day and fruits as treats. He does have access to a UV/Heat lamp all day and I do turn it off at night. He does not have a night light.
I should add that he is about 2 years old. I feed him high in dog food (no grains, no potatoes, chicken only) with greens and vegetables and calcium powder ever other day and fruits as treats. He does have access to a UV/Heat lamp all day and I do turn it off at night. He does not have a night light.