Page 1 of 1

Pandora

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:14 pm
by seaslither
Here's another picture of Pandora, she/he's (I'm going with she for now until she's old enough to take to the vet to sex her)

Like I said in the other photo, she was purchased from Rhode Island Blue Tongue Skinks (If you're looking for a skink, you should definitely buy from him, all of his skinks are very beautiful and sweet, he is also very kind and professional)

She's currently in shed, hence the dull colors. She behaved very well when she got home besides the often spooked hiss and attempted strike.
Her mama is The Waitress and her daddy is Charlie, two very beautiful skinks.

I'm really excited to get into this forum, since I'm a first time BTS skink parent. :ohyes:

Edit: More photos

Re: Pandora

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:03 pm
by Scincoides
Congrats! Pandora is a great looking northern. You absolutely can't go wrong with a skink from Greg.

Re: Pandora

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:43 am
by starscream3232
Welcome to the forum. It was a pleasure answering all your questions. I know she's in good hands. She's going to be stunning when she finally sheds. That litter was extra special to me because the female was one I produced last year. Plus she never acted gravid. It got a big surprise when I found them.

Re: Pandora

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:10 am
by seaslither
Scincoides wrote:Congrats! Pandora is a great looking northern. You absolutely can't go wrong with a skink from Greg.

She's pretty and she's even in shed at the moment, she's going to be a beauty. Also, I would never doubt that! Such a kindhearted person.

Re: Pandora

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:13 am
by seaslither
starscream3232 wrote:Welcome to the forum. It was a pleasure answering all your questions. I know she's in good hands. She's going to be stunning when she finally sheds. That litter was extra special to me because the female was one I produced last year. Plus she never acted gravid. It got a big surprise when I found them.

Thank you, and I'm glad you tolerated all the goofy questions and offtopic things I sent you. I believe that she's going to be beautiful when she sheds as well, since she's already such a pretty color. I understand that it was a special litter, I bet that was a really awesome surprise to find her with her babies.

I feel very lucky to get such a beautiful skink from such a well known and professional breeder.

Re: Pandora

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:49 pm
by Janella
Congratulations again and Pandora is stunning. Welcome to the forum as well :-)

Re: Pandora

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:51 pm
by BD99
Pandora is going to be trouble. I call it now. Heartbreaking good looks, cheekiness inbound.

Seriously. What a little beauty.

Re: Pandora

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:23 am
by seaslither
BD99 wrote:Pandora is going to be trouble. I call it now. Heartbreaking good looks, cheekiness inbound.

Seriously. What a little beauty.


I'm sure of it, such a charmer!

Thank you, she was actually in shed on the photo, I'll post more later, she's currently in my lap hissing for no reason.