Identifying help?
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:50 pm
Hi, I'm fairly new to owning a bts, as in not even a week into it.
I've done tons of research on keeping one however, I don't believe I adequately researched the difference between types.
I believe they are a northern, but I could be mistaken.
I got him from a friend, and I just want to make sure he gets the care he needs.
The picture below is the only one I have, taken from my friends FB.
I would take more, but he's still getting to used to his environment.
Like I said, I believe he is a northern, but he has darker front legs, and most I've seen their legs are lighter.
Any help would be appreciated.
I've done tons of research on keeping one however, I don't believe I adequately researched the difference between types.
I believe they are a northern, but I could be mistaken.
I got him from a friend, and I just want to make sure he gets the care he needs.
The picture below is the only one I have, taken from my friends FB.
I would take more, but he's still getting to used to his environment.
Like I said, I believe he is a northern, but he has darker front legs, and most I've seen their legs are lighter.
Any help would be appreciated.