Hi, I recently purchased my first BTS and so far he has been doing really well, however he was sold as an Indonesian T. gigas gigas and to me anyway he looks more like the Merauke T. gigas evanescens. He is captive bred, was able to see both parents in person. So hopefully you guys can help me out a little, from my understanding as they are sub species there aren't any huge differences between the two. But an accurate ID would be nice. Is the orange colour coming in on his underside normal and will it get darker or more vibrant?
He (until I know for certain either way) is 10 weeks old now and 147g at 9 weeks, is this a good weight for his age? He shed the day after these photos so if that has an impact I can get some more.
Anyway thanks for the help, I really appreciate it

Vesper001.jpg
Vesper002.jpg
Vesper003.jpg
Vesper004.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.