Silver Reduced Pattern Merauke Project
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- xxmonitorlizardxx
- Walks with Squirrels

- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
- Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
- Country:
- Location: NJ, USA
Silver Reduced Pattern Merauke Project
I recently received a new silver reduced pattern male and he should make a great mate for my silver female. I'm not sure how combining these two will work, but hopefully I'll produce more silver reduced pattern babies!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Susann
- ADMIN

- Posts: 4022
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: Utah
Re: Silver Reduced Pattern Merauke Project
If you could pair it with a little less stripey female, your odds would likely improve, but I still can't wait to see what those two make!!! 

Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.
- Janella
- ADMIN

- Posts: 1854
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:52 am
- Your Facebook name: Janella Poch
- Country:
- Location: Petersburg, Mi
Re: Silver Reduced Pattern Merauke Project
Beautiful!!
- aaronhouts
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 286
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:25 am
- Country: USA
- Location: Florida
Re: Silver Reduced Pattern Merauke Project
I agree with Susann on that count 100%.
I think the patternless Merauke project is a great one and definitely worth doing.
Plus, Dakota has another one up for sale. That one is a looker, too and I hope someone from this site snatches him up. That way, our Merauke breeders could be outcrossing a few different bloodlines to be bred back together later.
I see lots of potential for the Merauke morphs and already some solid breeders establishing themselves right here on this forum.
Good luck!
We'll be watching and cheering you all on!
I think the patternless Merauke project is a great one and definitely worth doing.
Plus, Dakota has another one up for sale. That one is a looker, too and I hope someone from this site snatches him up. That way, our Merauke breeders could be outcrossing a few different bloodlines to be bred back together later.
I see lots of potential for the Merauke morphs and already some solid breeders establishing themselves right here on this forum.
Good luck!
We'll be watching and cheering you all on!
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 400 guests
