Page 1 of 1

Breeders??

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:49 pm
by doesajiwoo
I've been searching for a good breeder online for a month now, been through all the lists of all the big breeders, and I can't find any that have adult bts' and also include all the information with them. (Age, what they eat, sex, etc.) I'm willing to spend $250-$300 max for a classic bts (no fancy morphs or anything.) Can anyone help? :helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

Re: Breeders??

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:52 pm
by Edward
I would highly recommend you wait until one of the people on the recommended breeders list in the classifieds has babies available later on this year. It is well worth the wait to get a healthy animal from a reliable breeder with a good reputation.

Re: Breeders??

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:37 pm
by starscream3232
If you're on Facebook the blue tongue enthusiast and keepers pages both have up to date list of reputable breeders. Most breeders don't sell adult skinks. Once in awhile they'll part with a male but females are almost never offered. Baby season is just around the corner. Should start seeing babies being offered around May. I would avoid all the big online retailers. Most of the time they have no clue on the species. Plus most of what they sell is wild caught even though they will claim its captive bred.