Page 1 of 1

My baby has an extra toe!!!

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:48 pm
by Athauf87
So my baby Gus just got done with a fresh shed and I had him out and notice on one of his back feet he has a extra toe! I don't think it's a problem I just thought it was weird and I would share. I never noticed it before but I may have been there and I didn't notice. I touched the toe and moved it around, he didn't seem affected. It's not just skin that never came off it's thick and meaty like a toe but without bones that I could feel. Check it out, let me know what you think.

Re: My baby has an extra toe!!!

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:34 am
by NickBrahz
Always good to have a spare one hanging around, never know when you will need it.