Page 1 of 1

Location?

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:54 pm
by SkylarLarsen
Hello.

Which location do you think my skink is from?


https://i.imgsafe.org/97caf5fdf9.jpg
https://i.imgsafe.org/97cde32bc5.jpg

Re: Location?

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:21 pm
by Susann
Looks like an Irian Jaya.

Re: Location?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:30 pm
by SkylarLarsen
Yes, many people have said Irian Jaya.

Any other guesses or do you all agree on irian jaya?

Re: Location?

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:27 pm
by Susann
If you live in Australia or New Zealand, it is 100% an Eastern; if you don't live in one of those two countries, I am close to entirely sure it is an IJ. They can be hard to tell apart sometimes, and your pictures aren't the best for ruling it out to 100%, but I'm only seeing signs pointing to IJ in those pictures.

Re: Location?

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:40 am
by Dakota
I am not able to tell you the exact location your skink has come from, but I can tell it was likely south of the New Guinea Highlands, where Irian Jayas are recorded to be found. :)