Hey folks! I was wondering, what are your opinions on feeding something like this as an occasional treat sort of thing?
http://www.reptilinks.com/ordering
Basically it looks like it's a sausage made out of raw ground down rabbit/chicken/etc with everything but the organs, and they can also come with fruit, veggies, or insects mixed in. The one I was specifically looking at is a 50% rabbit 50% veggie mix. Does that sound safe to offer?
Reptilinks?
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
raisinjelly
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: United States
- Susann
- ADMIN

- Posts: 4022
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: Utah
Re: Reptilinks?
I've used them and they seem to be a fantastic quality, and they sure were a hit with all my skinks.
Not the cheapest food to feed, but, if containing all that they say they do, a perfect food, good enough to feed as a staple.
I had no complaint at all other than the price.
If you have the money to try them, I absolutely recommend it.
Not the cheapest food to feed, but, if containing all that they say they do, a perfect food, good enough to feed as a staple.
I had no complaint at all other than the price.
If you have the money to try them, I absolutely recommend it.
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.
-
raisinjelly
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: United States
Re: Reptilinks?
Awesome, thanks for the response!
They do look pricey, but I think I'll give them a shot at least once. I only have one skink currently so he's a pretty spoiled little thing
They do look pricey, but I think I'll give them a shot at least once. I only have one skink currently so he's a pretty spoiled little thing
- Susann
- ADMIN

- Posts: 4022
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: Utah
-
Lazworth
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:03 pm
- Country:
- Location: United States
Re: Reptilinks?
My Merauke loves them more than snails, but ya-- they're pretty pricey.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 375 guests
