Northern BTS Babies! (Litter A)

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
James Wilson
The Mentor
The Mentor
Posts: 693
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:01 am
Country:
Location: San Diego, California

Northern BTS Babies! (Litter A)

Postby James Wilson » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:15 pm

I must apologize for staying away for so long. It seems like I get less free time with each year that passes. Anyway, I was finally able to get a little time to come here and post some photos. These two little big fellows were born on 7-24-2016. They are the result of a pairing between Walkabout and Victoria (a pairing that only produced 3 babies last year). I will include one photo of the romance and one of the resulting offspring.

2016 breeding (Walkabout & Victoria).JPG

2016 Litter A.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
James Wilson
User avatar
Susann
ADMIN
ADMIN
Posts: 4022
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm
Country: USA
Location: Utah

Re: Northern BTS Babies! (Litter A)

Postby Susann » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:14 pm

Wow James, looking awesome, and it's so good to see you here again!
I swear, every year you tempt me to try a Northern...
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.
User avatar
James Wilson
The Mentor
The Mentor
Posts: 693
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:01 am
Country:
Location: San Diego, California

Re: Northern BTS Babies! (Litter A)

Postby James Wilson » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:52 pm

JUST DO IT!!!
James Wilson
User avatar
alichamp
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 749
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:50 pm
Country: Australia
Location: NSW

Re: Northern BTS Babies! (Litter A)

Postby alichamp » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:11 am

Hey EVEN I want one from James and I'm from all the way down here in Aus! They are amazing looking animals James. Personally, I especially like the high contrast ones you produce.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 247 guests