Page 1 of 1
Maternity shoot
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:43 am
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Impatiently waiting...
Any day now...
Any day...
Re: Maternity shoot
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:10 pm
by Susann
It sure is looking good!

Re: Maternity shoot
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:10 am
by alichamp
Fingers crossed for you.
Re: Maternity shoot
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:11 am
by NickBrahz
Thats a nice looking pancake lizard.
Re: Maternity shoot
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:21 pm
by splashy07
Aaaaah, yes....I feel your pain....
Re: Maternity shoot
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:56 pm
by teamh
SO cute! Pancake lizards, indeed...! Good luck to you both!
We are hoping to breed our Halmaheras this year for babies next year; if you don't mind me asking, when did you begin your breeding process?
Re: Maternity shoot
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:58 pm
by splashy07
I started introducing my northerns in early March, later than I wanted but February had me away for family emergency. My first female gave birth on July 5, still waiting on second. I believe gigas types have a different season? Not sure, have seen many different birth dates for Meraukes, and have never seen cbb Halmaheras ! When I kept them they seemed interested in one another in spring but nothing came of it. I'll let the successful gigas breeders answer this one !
Re: Maternity shoot
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:53 pm
by tcopitho
Your Meraukes are so beautiful. I cant wait to see the babes from this girl!