Thank you for the answer

funny you say that because everywhere i looked people said it was the best method. So your saying the only way is if i identify sperm plugs? Which probably wont happen, i keep him on coconut fibers. And just for general knowledge. If i will want in the future to buy another bluetongue(and i will

) what is the youngest age to put them together? Its probably when they reach sexual maturity right? Which is? 8 month?
And thank you for the compliment

actually the hobby(reptile keeping) in israel is not the most edjucated and developed. Many people here dont know what they do at all. I mean there are some great reptile keepers and breeders, But its kinda rare. I try to see how its done in places that are more expirianced.(im new to blue tongues, but i keep BP's Boa constrictors, corns and leopard geckos) I will move from here btw, allso because of that reason. I whould like to keep animals for a living eventually. Or atleats try
So yea you wont see many israeli people on many forums around, people here tend to rely on what they are told from the person who they bought the animal from (i guess you know how it turnes out).
Not many are fermiliar with research online unfortunetlley.