Enclosure Pictures

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
unaware
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Re: Enclosure Pictures

Postby unaware » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:57 am

Here's my 90x45x45 enclosure for an 8-ish year old BTS (named Mr Lizard) I got about 3 weeks ago. Substrate is a mix of coarse kritter's crumble and coco coir so that he can burrow in it.

There's a raised tile basking spot which its about 37 to 39C, another raised tile with his water dish on it, and a log hide which stretches between to 2. I decided to put the water dish on the raised tile so that Mr Lizard has a little bit more floor space to move around in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Y33T
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Enclosure Pictures

Postby Y33T » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:41 pm

Just an enclosure update.
Expect another one soon bc I’m gonna upgrade them to 4x2x2ft vivariums
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”