Page 1 of 1

Thoughts?

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:04 pm
by ETNJ
What do you guys think? Male, female maybe both? :lol: my novice opinion is male, but haven't seen any blatant indications as of yet. Sorry for the crap phone photo too.

Re: Thoughts?

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:03 pm
by Susann
I'm afraid I'm horrible at sexing Northerns; hopefully someone experienced will give you some good ideas...

Re: Thoughts?

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:18 pm
by Ray Gurgui
Looks femalish to me . But I don't know about this skink, the tail base looks wider on top than underneath.

Re: Thoughts?

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:02 pm
by ETNJ
True true, thanks Ray. Its a pretty crap photo i'll try to get some better ones later today.

Re: Thoughts?

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:36 am
by ETNJ
Added some better pictures, if anybody is willing to take a guess. He/she was almost done shedding too.

Re: Thoughts?

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:54 pm
by starscream3232
Looks exactly like one of my males. Who produced him? Looks like it's from captive bred excellence.

Re: Thoughts?

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:42 pm
by ETNJ
You're right Greg, its Eddie Thompson from the FB bluey groups.

Re: Thoughts?

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:52 am
by starscream3232
Knew I saw that skink from somewhere. He's looking good Eddie.

Re: Thoughts?

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:44 am
by ETNJ
Haha right thanks.